Broadband connectivity for all
Specially designed equipment and flexible regional price plans put always-on broadband connectivity – powered by the world’s most advanced and reliable global satellite network – in the reach of smaller vessels.
With Fleet One, fishing boat and leisure vessel owners can stay connected without having to worry about cellular coverage or network roaming charges, gaining:
All the applications we take for granted on land, delivered at sea.
Compact terminal designed for small vessels
Fleet One terminals are available from Inmarsat manufacturing partners Addvalue and Cobham SATCOM.
Specially designed for small vessels, the Fleet One antenna weighs just 2.5kg and measures as little as 27.5 x 22.1cm.
Fleet One terminals are available through Inmarsat partners.
Contact your local provider for more details.
• Simultaneous voice and IP data at up to 100kbps
• Compact, low-cost antenna
• Flexible airtime pricing
• 505 Emergency Calling
• Wi-Fi capability to connect smart phones and tablets
• Global coverage, operates down to 5 degrees antenna elevation
• Preferential pricing regions
• Average satellite network availability exceeds 99.9 per cent
• Easy installation