With the fast-growing demand in services requiring internet access, security is an aspect we can’t think of anymore. In the meantime, WAN (Wireless Area Network) & LAN (Local Area Network) are increasingly becoming an important part for every organization. The Managed Firewall solution offers an eye on security and network availability, while network maintenance and control are becoming more complex.
For a lot of organization this is the reason why it is becoming harder to maintain these networks in their own organization. Where possible, organizations also choose to hire external parties to handle the IT-Maintenance activities. OceanSat is the solution, that’s why we developed our Managed Firewall-as-a-service solution. Get an state of the art firewall, where we take care of the hardware, software and the needed support and maintenance activities.
Content of our FaaS Solution
We will connect your firewall onto our operation center which enables us to pro-actively manage the firewall and prevent any failures and interferences. The infrastructure gets continuously optimized by performing permanent capacity/trend analyses. Everything under the central direction and responsibility of OceanSat
Firewall management takes place in a controlled management environment, where your firewall will communicate with our network operation center. Via this way we can pro-actively perform capacity and performance analyses that form the basis for a continues optimization and functioning firewall, so that this can offer added value to your business objectives while not having to worry about any aspect of this solution. The use of this managed solution offers you more possibilities to get reports of your surroundings. These reports give you insight in application usage, malware detection and web application usage.
Most noticeable features with OceanSat’ Firewall As A Service solution
1. Central controlling and execution by OceanSat for the full process. From inventory of your needs and wishes, to exploiting the full possibilities with the managed firewall solution.
2. Input of extensive process- and technical knowledge with experience from our OceanSat IT experts
3. Regular updates and screeing of your firewall by a certified engineer
4. Remote monitoring from our Network Operation Center (NOC) with a ready for action service added to it when action is needed
5. Carry out minor and major changed on your managed firewall solution
1. Limit your effort in regards of deploying, maintaining and managing the firewall, we manage this for you. Giving you more time for innovation and focusing on your primary business processes
2. Availability of a state of the art, safe and reliable firewall that is fully supportive of achieving your business goals
3. No high hardware and software costs